Nancy Grinstead, Broker, REALTOR, CDPE, CIAS, ILHM
Prime Mountain Properties
A rich mix of gifts and experiences at Prime Mountain Properties. We have found success in a very difficult market through leveraging our multi-life experiences, talents and applying passion, integrity and a love for people and real estate. We have created a team that is second to none.
“A WINNING COMBINATION” High rates of success can only be obtained with a high level of proficiency in technology, web design and internet-marketing, all supported by excellence in digital photography, superior people skills are required for developing buyers, helping them navigate the real estate transaction successfully and building a healthy referral system.
Our secret: diversity of personality, talents and giftings!
NANCY GRINSTEAD EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Full-time REALTOR® since June 2001
- Licensed Broker .TN License No. 283652
- Grinstead Real Estate Owned/Broker 2006 –2009
- G & S Construction 2007–2008 For Spec building purposes. (closed doors due to for Liver Transplant).
- Graduates of TREES: Tennessee Real Estate Education School
- Management classes in Hotel Restaurant Management and Business Administration at Horry George Town Technical College in Conway South Carolina.
- Classes in Business Management Walter State Community College 2001- 2002
- Certified Short sale and Foreclosure Resource Member, SFR
- Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE
- Over 500 credit hours of Real estate education.
- Computer and internet skills enables Nancy to use today’s technology to bring buyers and sellers together.
- Nancy Grinstead is responsible, dedicated, has intergrity, focus and the courage to help acheive your real estate goals.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Tennessee Association of Realtors®
- Members of the Great Smoky Mountain Association of Realtors®
- Member of South Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors
- CIAS - Certified Investors Agent
- ABR - Buyer agent classes
- CRS- Near Completion
- GRI- Near Completion
- Sellers - KW Win-Win
- S.C. Broker with Keller Williams of Myrtle Beach Realty South 2012
- Specializing in marketing properties in Conway - The Grand Strand in Myrtle Beach of Horry County and referrals
- Barnes & Associates Real Estate Owner 2013 - Aug. 2015 Closed due to Treatments
- Prime Mountain Properties - Joined August 2015 - Present 2017